10. “There's no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
11. Life doesn't come with a manual. It comes with a mom.
12. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” – Maya Angelou
13. “My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” – Drew Barrymore
14. “I think it’s very important for every mother to find their own way.” – Solange Knowles
15. “Little souls find their way to you whether they’re in your womb or someone else’s.” – Sheryl Crow
16. Motherhood starts the moment you decide you want to be a mother.
17. “'Oh, I'm just a mom,' you hear women say. 'Just' a mom? Please! Being a mom is everything. It's mentorship, it's inspirational, it's our hope for the future.” – Sally Field